(Redirected from Jigsaw Block)
|Block Entity ID||
|This page contains content on features that may be included in the next update.|
These features have appeared in development versions, but the full update containing these features has not been released yet.
- Target pool
- Refers to a pool of elements the jigsaw block can draw elements from (the next template to place).
- The target pool randomly selects a template from certain folder in
- Attachment type
- Refers to the 'name' of the jigsaw block. Jigsaw blocks can only connect to other jigsaw blocks with the same 'name' (attachment type).
- Turns into
- What the jigsaw block will turn into once the whole feature is generated.
|facing||The direction the jigsaw block is facing.|
- Block entity data
- Tags common to all block entities see Template:Nbt inherit/blockentity/template
- target_pool: The jigsaw block's target pool to select a structure from.
- final_state: The block this jigsaw block will turn into.
- attachement_type: The jigsaw block's attachement type for a structure.
|Upcoming Java Edition|
|1.14||18w46a||Added the jigsaw block.|
|18w47a||Jigsaw blocks are now used in the generation of pillager outpost structures.|
|18w48a||Jigsaw blocks are now used in the generation of plains village structures.|
|18w49a||Jigsaw blocks are now used in the generation of snowy and savanna village structures.|
|18w50a||Jigsaw blocks are now used in the generation of taiga and desert village structures.|
|Changed the texture of the jigsaw block.|
|Upcoming Bedrock Edition|
|1.10.0||beta 126.96.36.199||Added the jigsaw block.|
|It is unknown that whether it is used for pillager outposts and new villages generation or not.|
Jigsaw blocks used in the generation of a pillager outpost watchtower.
- In-game, this block's name is in sentence case, not title case ("Jigsaw block" instead of "Jigsaw Block"), which is different from every other block.
- Jigsaw blocks are only used currently in the generation of pillager outposts and villages.
- "Minecraft Game" – Crowdin