We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
|Date of birth|
Lead creative designer
|Also known as|
|Bug tracker profile|
Jeb frequents the Minecraft Wiki as Jeb mojang,[note 1] where he was particularly active in the issue lists, which he sanctioned as the official place to report and discuss Minecraft bugs and annoyances before the introduction of the official issue tracker.
In 2013, he was included in the annual TIME 100 list along with Notch.
Jeb joined Mojang in November 2010 as a game developer. Starting out as a back-end developer for Scrolls, Jeb became increasingly involved in the development of Minecraft, implementing features like wolves, pistons, and map structures (villages, strongholds and nether fortresses).
Jeb later took the lead position in Minecraft development in December 2011 when Markus Persson stepped down. As of May 2012, his tweets now appear on the homepage of minecraft.net, in place of Notch's. On December 12, 2012, he announced that he would also take the lead of Pocket Edition.
- Minecraft - Lead developer
- Scrolls - Back-end developer
- Cobalt - A platformer.
- Strategist - Turn-based strategy game with a deep captivating story.
- Harvest: Massive Encounter - An award-winning arcade real-time strategy game.
- Dawn of Daria - Discontinued "MMOFL", a massively multiplayer, online fantasy life.
- House Globe - 2D RTS, Homeworld de-make
- Fillauth - Fallout de-make
- Because It's fun, Fay - Cooperative platformer
- Whispers in Akarra - Online RPG
- Jeb is referred to as "gingerwithasoul" in the Scrolls trailer.
- His wife is Jenny Bergensten.
- Naming a sheep
jeb_will cause its wool to fade between all the sheep colors.
- His son, Björn Bergensten, was born on December 10, 2015.
Jeb's wife, Jenny (from @242_girl)
- His username was "Jeb" before the Gamepedia migration, but it had to be changed due that name having already been taken on Gamepedia.