The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition pre-Classic rd-132328
May 13, 2009
- Run randomly around the map with no proper AI or movement animation.
- The first mob to be added into the game.
- Spawn upon world generation and loading
- Do not save to level.dat file
- Once the world is closed and reopened, all humans previously there would have despawned and new ones would spawn in.
"A simple house and a very very silly mob."