The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition pre-Classic mc-161625
May 16, 2009
|This article's name is conjectural.|
An official name is yet to be given to the subject matter and may change at any time.
|This version is currently missing.|
- A couple of issues with this version reported by the three testers were low sensitivity and low FPS. Notch also reported having issues with mouse looking.
- "TigIRC logs" (archived) – Archive.org, May 16, 2009, UTC–4.
- TigIRC logs: (12:25:56) notch: dock, fartron: New version, reload the page.
- TigIRC logs: (12:31:15) fartron: ok, close and reopen of firefox brought back textures and got invert working
- TigIRC logs: (12:31:24) fartron: but now sensitivity is way low
- TigIRC logs: (12:31:42) Jrsquee: and sensitivity for mouselook is almost nothing [...] (12:31:46) Jrsquee: like, real slow
- TigIRC logs: (12:31:30) Jrsquee: I'm getting like 8 fps
- TigIRC logs: (12:27:26) notch: dock: Whoa, I just got the horrible mouse look myself
- TigIRC: (12:38:17) notch: this mouse look thing is weeeeeeird