Java Edition pre-Classic mc-161616
May 16, 2009
|This article's name is conjectural.|
An official name is yet to be given to the subject matter and may change at any time.
|This version is currently missing.|
While this version is known to exist due to video or photographic evidence or from being mentioned by a developer and may have been publicly available, this version is missing from the launcher and has not been archived elsewhere, meaning that it is currently lost.
If you believe you have a copy of this version, please post on the talk page.
- Testers still reported issues with the mouse code. This version also reportedly had texture issues a broken mouse invert, and FPS drops when turning the camera.
- This is only a placeholder name; the actual version was unnamed.
- "TigIRC logs" (archived) – Archive.org, May 16, 2009, UTC–4.
- TigIRC logs: (12:16:34) notch: dock, fartron: There's a new version up. Reload the page
- TigIRC logs: (12:16:40) notch: 'Y' swaps the y axis on the mouse
- TigIRC logs: (12:16:48) notch: and the mouse look code is changed
- TigIRC logs: (12:19:06) dock: mouse look is better... but still slightly unpleasant
- TigIRC logs: (12:18:41) fartron: i reloaded and now there are no textures
- TigIRC logs: (12:19:58) fartron: textures aren't loading for me
- TigIRC logs: (12:29:17) fartron: still white and still no invert..
- TigIRC logs: (12:23:05) dock: seems like it is running at <10fps rotation smoothness when I rotate