Java Edition pre-Classic mc-161616
May 16, 2009
|This article's name is conjectural.|
An official name is yet to be given to the subject matter and may change at any time.
- Testers still reported issues with the mouse code. This version also reportedly had texture issues a broken mouse invert, and FPS drops when turning the camera.
- This is only a placeholder name; the actual version was unnamed.
- "TigIRC logs" (archived) – Archive.org, May 16, 2009, UTC–4.
- TigIRC logs: (12:16:34) notch: dock, fartron: There's a new version up. Reload the page
- TigIRC logs: (12:16:40) notch: 'Y' swaps the y axis on the mouse
- TigIRC logs: (12:16:48) notch: and the mouse look code is changed
- TigIRC logs: (12:19:06) dock: mouse look is better... but still slightly unpleasant
- TigIRC logs: (12:18:41) fartron: i reloaded and now there are no textures
- TigIRC logs: (12:19:58) fartron: textures aren't loading for me
- TigIRC logs: (12:29:17) fartron: still white and still no invert..
- TigIRC logs: (12:23:05) dock: seems like it is running at <10fps rotation smoothness when I rotate