The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Java Edition music update
|— Dinnerbone |
The 2013 music update was an update to the game's music assets that occurred on November 13, 2013. It occurred for all players, even those who did not update their version. On that date, 17 music tracks by Minecraft composer C418 were introduced into the game – 16 tracks that had been previously released on his album Minecraft - Volume Beta, and one additional track.
- Four tracks that play at the main screen: "Mutation", "Moog City 2", "Beginning 2" and "Floating Trees".
- Six tracks that play in Creative mode: "Biome Fest", "Blind Spots", "Haunt Muskie", "Aria Math", "Dreiton" and "Taswell".
- Four tracks that play in the Nether: "Concrete Halls", "Dead Voxel", "Warmth" and "Ballad of the Cats".
- One track that plays in the End: "The End"
- One track that plays during the credits: "Alpha"
- One track that plays during the fight with the ender dragon: "Boss".