Java Edition Late Classic
Classic 0.28 (October 27, 2009)
Classic 0.30 (November 10, 2009)
Late Classic refers to seven versions of Classic released from October 27 to November 10, 2009. These versions are all in Creative mode, except for the Survival mode variant of 0.30, but Survival mode can be enabled in all versions by editing a line of
Minecraft.class in minecraft.jar.
- Left click removes blocks and right click places blocks.
- New blocks:
- Players now push each other when standing next to each other.
- Opping or deopping a player makes changes instantaneously instead of having to reload.
- Players can build through other players.
- Player tags don't appear over other players unless the mouse is hovered over them.
- Added rain toggle to options.
- Added tree growing switch to server.properties.
- Re-added Creative mode.
- The ability to save levels locally as a .mine file.