The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition Infdev 20100617-2
June 17, 2010
- Flowing water that touches flowing lava creates cobblestone.
- Flowing water that touches standing lava turns the lava into obsidian.
- Improved caves
- Surface springs.
- Lava now only spreads 4 blocks instead of 8
- Layer 0 can now have blocks placed in it
- Prior to this version, all ores were generated with a random amount of veins regardless to the type of ore
- Lava springs don't spread
- Water flows nicer
- Made massive tweaks to the pending tile tick logic (used for liquids and fire), quite possibly fixing a crash bug
- Bedrock now generates on the bottom of maps[verify]
- Removed the infinite lava sea from under the world (removed when updating, replaces layer 0 with The Void)
- Fixed a few bugs in liquid spreading code
- Fixed invisible waterfalls
- "Tweak and bug fix update" – Notch, June 17, 2010, Tumblr