Java Edition Infdev 20100617-2
June 17, 2010
- Flowing water that touches flowing lava creates cobblestone.
- Flowing water that touches standing lava turns the lava into obsidian.
- Improved caves.
- Surface springs.
- Lava now only spreads 4 blocks instead of 8.
- Layer 0 can now have blocks placed in it.
- Prior to this version, all ores were generated with a random amount of veins regardless to the type of ore.
- Lava springs don't spread.
- Water flows nicer.
- Made massive tweaks to the pending tile tick logic (used for liquids and fire), quite possibly fixing a crash bug.
- The bottom layer is no longer lava, instead filled partially with bedrock including stone gaps.
- Removed the infinite lava sea from under the world (removed when updating, replaces layer 0 with The Void)
- Fixed a few bugs in liquid spreading code.
- Fixed invisible waterfalls.
- "Tweak and bug fix update" – Notch, June 17, 2010, Tumblr