The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition Infdev 20100608
June 8, 2010
- Entities now have shadows under them again.
- Door rotation logic has been improved.
- Signs can be mined much faster,
- They also drop themselves when destroyed now, instead of planks.
- Fixed a duplication bug when a door was placed on glass, slabs, ladders, or signs, causing it to immediately break and drop 2 doors.
- The particles signs give off while being mined are no longer from grass blocks.
- The standard Steve skin now shows again, instead of a fully black skin when no skin was applied.
- Parts of the lava texture are no longer present on water blocks.
- Infdev update with bug fixes – The Word of Notch, June 8, 2010