Java Edition Infdev 20100608
From Minecraft Wiki
June 8, 2010
- Entities now have shadows under them again.
- Door rotation logic has been improved.
- Signs can be mined much faster,
- They also drop themselves when destroyed now, instead of planks.
- Fixed a duplication bug when a door was placed on glass, slabs, ladders, or signs, causing it to immediately break and drop 2 doors.
- The particles signs give off while being mined are no longer from grass blocks.
- The standard Steve skin now shows again, instead of a fully black skin when no skin was applied (with the exception of using a proxy debugger).
- Parts of the lava texture are no longer present on water blocks.
- Infdev update with bug fixes – The Word of Notch, June 8, 2010