Java Edition Infdev 20100325
March 25, 2010
- Re-implemented caves.
- Ores now generate in veins
- Re-added many particles
- Re-implemented block ticks, allowing for crops to grow, fire to spread, grass to spread to dirt, and more.
- You can no longer place fire on the sides of non-flammable blocks
- Flowers pop off when not exposed to sunlight
- Slabs will now make double slabs when possible.
- Furnaces now work like they did before Infdev.
- The game progressively degrades in performance, becoming unbearably slow within minutes of loading a world. (This is caused by flowers that are generated in places where they break as soon as they appear, resulting in an increase in the number of entities.)[verify]
- Above-ground cave entrances cut into trees and brick pyramids, resulting in half-destroyed trees and brick pyramids containing caves. The entrances also do not turn dirt into grass, which results in patches of dirt strewn across the terrain near cave entrances.
- Due to the removal of the duplicate login detection, the game no longer randomly crashes with the "session conflict" screen.