Java Edition Infdev 20100316
March 16, 2010
- Re-implemented arrows.
- Upon hitting (non-liquid) blocks, arrows have a 100% chance of spawning one of the following mobs (each with an equal chance): sheep, pig, skeleton, creeper, spider, zombie.
- The items the player spawns with upon creating new worlds has been changed: 999 diamond axes, 999 diamond shovels, 999 diamond pickaxes, 999 torches, 999 pairs of flint and steel, 999 planks, 999 glass blocks, 999 bows, and 999 arrows.
- Entities are functional again, allowing for mining blocks to drop resources.
- Drops are now working.
- The third-person view shows the player.
- Opening the inventory no longer crashes the game.