We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Java Edition Infdev 20100313
March 13, 2010
- Faster sky brightness re-calculation.
- The player spawns with more items when creating a new world: 999 glass blocks, 999 planks, 999 torches, 999 pairs of flint and steel, 999 diamond shovels, 999 diamond pickaxes, 999 lava source blocks, and 999 water source blocks.
- Opening the inventory crashes the game.
- Fire cannot be extinguished normally. Punching the fire instead punches the block behind it. Mining the block below it turns the fire invisible, though it is still there. Placing a block on the fire (replacing the fire with the block) will remove the fire.
- The test skybox has been removed; the sky now more closely resembles what it is in modern versions.
- Obsidian walls.