Java Edition Infdev 20100330
(Redirected from Java Edition Infdev (March 30, 2010))
March 30, 2010
No unmodified client archived
|The only archived copy of this version is edited.|
A copy of this version has been archived, however, despite the fact that it plays correctly, it is not bit-perfectly original.
If you believe you have a clean, unedited copy of this version, please post on this page's talk page.
- The clouds no longer "follow" the player along the x- and y-axes.
- Fixed a bug which caused the contents of containers (i.e. chests and furnaces) to sometimes not be saved.
- Fixed the broken lighting on slabs.
- The top of the world is no longer fully lit, and it no longer causes crashes.
- Fixed a bug that caused trees and ores to regenerate if the world was reloaded.
- Wheat crops no longer retain their growth stage after being broken, which was resulting in newly-planted crops to take on the growth stage of the crops previously occupying that block.