The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition Infdev 20100320
(Redirected from Java Edition Infdev (March 20, 2010))
March 20, 2010
- Trees have been re-implemented and now generate naturally.
- Ore now generates naturally.
- The items the player starts with in new worlds has been changed: 64 diamond axes, 64 diamond shovels, 64 diamond pickaxes, 64 torches, 64 pairs of flint and steel, 64 TNT blocks, 64 glass blocks, 64 bows, and 64 arrows.
- Fire can now be properly extinguished.
- Opening containers (i.e. chests and furnaces) no longer crashes the game.
- "Way fewer crash bugs".
- Infdev update: trees and furnaces – The Word of Notch, March 20, 2010