Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Java Edition Infdev 20100316
(Redirected from Java Edition Infdev (March 16, 2010))
March 16, 2010
- Re-implemented arrows.
- Upon hitting (non-liquid) blocks, arrows have a 100% chance of spawning one of the following mobs (each with an equal chance): sheep, pig, skeleton, creeper, spider, zombie.
- The items the player spawns with upon creating new worlds has been changed: 999 diamond axes, 999 diamond shovels, 999 diamond pickaxes, 999 torches, 999 pairs of flint and steel, 999 planks, 999 glass blocks, 999 bows, and 999 arrows.
- Entities are functional again, allowing for mining blocks to drop resources.
- Drops are now working.
- The third-person view shows the player.
- Opening the inventory no longer crashes the game.