The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition Infdev 20100624
(Redirected from Java Edition Infdev (June 24, 2010))
June 24, 2010
- A black vignette around the screen in dark areas.
- Rideable minecarts that can't be opened
- Lagometer that appears when holding F6
- Removed all cloth colors except white.
- Changed the ID of white cloth from 36 to 35 (originally used by gray cloth).
- Tweaked rail laying code
- Now drop white cloth instead of gray.
- New save file format
- (made world files huge)
- New crash report screen
- Better FPS
- Less crashes
- When turning on a minecart track while riding a minecart, the camera turns in the opposite direction of the minecart (e.g. minecart turns left, camera turns right).
- Minecarts have unopenable ghost chests in them.
- This is the version that introduces the famous Far Lands jitter effect (see Java Edition distance effects#History for more info).
- Here's a review of something I recently bought – The Word of Notch, June 25, 2010