Java Edition Infdev 20100611
(Redirected from Java Edition Infdev (June 11, 2010))
June 11, 2010
- Clouds are now three-dimensional, have a texture, and are translucent.
- The terrain generator now tries to comprise the terrain of large islands.
- The count of generated trees has been changed.
- The door side texture has been changed. In the previous version, it had the same texture as planks. Now the texture is unique to doors.
- In Notch's post announcing the release of this version on The Word of Notch, he included an image of a level preview tool to show how the terrain looks in this version. A monolith can be seen to the right of the image, near the coast. Monoliths were not discovered/documented until late Alpha, so it is surprising that the very first publicly shown image featuring this terrain generator contains one.