Java Edition Indev 0.31 20100130
January 30, 2010
- Pressing use on a workbench will open a 3×3 crafting grid.[note 1]
- Now display similarly to items in the inventory (just like today).
- Animated textures (currently Fire and Gears) now display in the inventory.
- Removed all Indev House chests.[note 1]
- Re-added the Infinite Lava Sea at the bottom of the map
- This time it is infinitely deep.
- There are now 36 recipes.
- Added 2x2 crafting grid to the player inventory.[note 1]
- Removed 3x3 inventory crafting grid by pressing b.[note 1]
- Removed the scoreboard in the top right of the screen.[note 1]
- Player statistics are now removed from the inventory.[note 1]
- From 20100122
- Fixed an infinite reach bug.
- From 20100128
- Fixed graphical glitch with using swords.
- From 20100129
- Dropped stacks of items will now smelt as seperate items (previously only 1 item would smelt and the rest disappeared).
- Right-clicking on stacked crafted items takes out all of them instead of just one.
- The number on hotbar items also pulses when new items are picked up.
- The XRay effect causing by having the player's head in a block is now permanent as long as the player stays in a block.
- This has been verified by gameplay from this version's jar dated January 30, 2010, at 1:10 UTC.
- Requires two different mushrooms, not shapeless
- Phew, last indev update for today – The Word of Notch, January 30, 2010 1:22 UTC