Java Edition Indev 0.31 20100125-2
January 25, 2010
The sixteenth version of Indev 0.31 was released on January 25, 2010.
- Could only be obtained by inventory editing and was initially invisible in the inventory.
- At some point, this was changed to the animated version as seen when placed in the world.
- When hacked into the game, gears could be placed anywhere, but would only display on the side of any solid block.
- Placing them in a space where more than one side is next to each other would cause a gear to appear on all of the said sides.
- Placed gears were almost impossible to destroy; any attempts to destroy a gear would phase through to the block behind it, much like water.
- A gear's sprite consisted of two parts; the center rod and the animated gear itself.
- Indev House
- Added one more chest, containing a stack of each color of wool
- Added torch and lava particles
- Are now found in their own chest.
- No longer damages the player
- No longer destroys dropped items
- "Minecraft particles, chests and spitting lava blobs. And a surprise." by Nizzotch. January 15, 2010. Archived from the original on April 22, 2018.