The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition Indev 0.31 20100125-1
January 24, 2010
A version of Indev 0.31 was released unannounced between January 24, 2010, at 23:10 UTC[note 1] and January 24, 2010, at 22:24 UTC. Its release was mentioned a day late in the announcement of the next Indev version's release.
- New particle effect for harvesting blocks.[note 2]
- The player can no longer drop whole stacks of items, and must instead drop one at a time.[note 2]
- Will now lose power when going through stronger materials.[note 2]
- Now produce smoke particles[note 2]
- The jar of this version is dated January 24, 2010 at 23:10 UTC.
- This has been verified by gameplay from this version's jar dated January 24, 2010 at 23:10 UTC.
- "Ok, /indev/ appears to have been updated again within the last 20 minutes..." (archived) by betasword. Minecraft Forum, January 24, 2010.
- Tile particle emittors, better explosions, and ads – The Word of Notch, January 25, 2010