The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition Indev 0.31 20100124
January 24, 2010
Client not archived
|This version is currently missing.|
- Can be used to store blocks/items.
- The player can now drop whole stacks of items instead of one at a time.
- Now has a new sound effect.
- New generated structure.
- Player would spawn with chests full of every accessible block and tool in the game.
- Once again sets flammable objects on fire
- Stacked blocks limit changed back to 99 items per stack.
- Texture has been revised.
- The axe has been repositioned to the left instead of the right.
- Chests, and generic tile entity support – The Word of Notch, January 24, 2010