Java Edition Indev 0.31 20100124
January 24, 2010
Client not archived
|This version is currently missing.|
While known to exist and to have been publicly available due to video or photographic evidence or from being mentioned by a developer, this version is missing from the launcher and has not been archived elsewhere, meaning that it is currently lost.
If you believe you have a copy of this version, please post on this page's talk page.
The fourteenth version of Indev 0.31 was released on January 24, 2010.
- Can be used to store blocks/items.
- When placed, the block would create infinite lava which would replicate infinitely to fill up specific volumes.
- The player can now drop whole stacks of items instead of one at a time.
- Now has a new sound effect.
- New generated structure.
- Player would spawn with chests full of nearly every block and all available tools in-game.
- Stacked blocks limit changed back to 99 items per stack.
- Texture has been revised.
- The axe has been repositioned to the left instead of the right.