Java Edition Indev 0.31 20100124
January 24, 2010
Client not archived
|This version is currently missing.|
While this version is known to exist due to video or photographic evidence or from being mentioned by a developer and may have been publicly available, this version is missing from the launcher and has not been archived elsewhere, meaning that it is currently lost.
If you believe you have a copy of this version, please post on the talk page.
The fourteenth version of Indev 0.31 was released on January 24, 2010.
- Can be used to store blocks/items.
- The player can now drop whole stacks of items instead of one at a time.
- Now has a new sound effect.
- New generated structure.
- Player would spawn with chests full of nearly every block and all available tools in-game.
- Stacked blocks limit changed back to 99 items per stack.
- Texture has been revised.
- The axe has been repositioned to the left instead of the right.