Java Edition Indev 0.31 20100122
January 22, 2010
Client not archived
- When placed, the block would create infinite lava which would replicate infinitely to fill up specific volumes.
- Added to the inventory
- Can now be used to fire arrows.
- Added to the inventory.
- Shooting arrows into Lava creates flaming arrows
- Liquid spawner is now in the level generator.
- Fluids can spawn above sea level and on floating islands.
- New lighting pass, preventing stack overflows on huge deep floating maps
- Blocks can now be placed on resource items, pushing them out.
- Lava works like water now but slower.
- Stack size reduced to 50 from 99.
- Half of the axe head is removed.
- Readded the pulse effect when an item gets picked up in the hotbar.
- Now are less flooded.
- Now have a higher blast radius.
- Now destroy stone, among other changes.[more information needed]
- Players have many times longer combat reach.
- Dropped items and TNT no longer bounce when hitting the ground
- Rana's now spawn in large numbers, causing lots of lag as they accumulate.
- Flammable blocks no longer ignite in Lava.
- "Minecraft Indev - Saving/Loading Files"– raccoon121 on YouTube, January 22, 2010
- "The bad thing is, we no longer have 99 of all items. And Liquid spawners are now limited to 5." (archived) by Menen – Minecraft Forum, January 22, 2010.
- "Also, has anyone noticed the "warp" effect that the block icons get when you pick up a block of that same type?" (archived) by CG62 – Minecraft Forum, January 22, 2010.
- Indev's been updated with a bunch of goodies - The Word of Notch, January 22, 2010
- "Also, has anyone else noticed that you can apparently kill ranas telekinetically now?" (archived) by keiya – Minecraft Forum, January 22, 2010.
- "Glitch Found : Ranas keep spawning and spawning and spawning." (archived) by Menen – Minecraft Forum, January 22, 2010.
- "Second Glitch: Flammable blocks no longer ignite in lava." (archived) by Meren – Minecraft Forum, January 22, 2010.