Java Edition Indev 0.31 20091231-2
December 31, 2009
Client not archived
- Re-added block drops and primed TNT.
- Act different from their Classic counterparts, because instead of falling then spinning while glowing, it instead drops like the entity sign similar to the one in Survival Test.
- Other entities such as arrows and non-Rana mobs have still not been re-implemented.
- Removed the "pulse" from hotbar items when when new items get added to their stack.
- Can now be dropped with Q.
- Functionless non-block items
- Were 2D models at the time.
- All items are given to the player in their inventory.
- Hotbar now contains 99 TNT, torches, and bookshelves.
- Now get placed instead of eaten.[verify]
- This is the last version released in 2009 and in the 2000s decade.
- IRC logs on Archive.org; #minecraft.20091231.log. December 31, 2009 (UTC−5).