Java Edition Indev 0.31 20100125-2
(Redirected from Java Edition Indev 0.31 (January 25, 2010, 2))
January 25, 2010
The sixteenth version of Indev 0.31 was released on January 25, 2010.
- Could only be obtained by inventory editing and was initially invisible in the inventory.
- At some point, this was changed to the animated version as seen when placed in the world.
- When hacked into the game, gears could be placed anywhere, but would only display on the side of any solid block.
- Placing them in a space where more than one side is next to each other would cause a gear to appear on all of the said sides.
- Placed gears were almost impossible to destroy; any attempts to destroy a gear would phase through to the block behind it, much like water.
- A gear's sprite consisted of two parts; the center rod and the animated gear itself.
- Can now be found in a chest full of every block in the game.