Java Edition Indev 0.31 20100125-1
January 24, 2010
A version of Indev 0.31 was released unannounced between January 24, 2010, at 23:10 UTC[note 1] and January 24, 2010, at 22:24 UTC. Its release was mentioned a day late in the announcement of the next Indev version's release.
- New particle effect for harvesting blocks.[note 2]
- The player can no longer drop whole stacks of items, and must instead drop one at a time.[note 2]
- Will now lose power when going through stronger materials.[note 2]
- Now produce smoke particles[note 2]
- The jar of this version is dated January 24, 2010 at 23:10 UTC.
- This has been verified by gameplay from this version's jar dated January 24, 2010 at 23:10 UTC.
- "Ok, /indev/ appears to have been updated again within the last 20 minutes..." (archived) by betasword. Minecraft Forum, January 24, 2010.
- Tile particle emittors, better explosions, and ads – The Word of Notch, January 25, 2010