The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition Indev 0.31 20100113
January 13, 2010
Client not archived
|This version is currently missing.|
- Is now finite.
- Always drains from highest remove location.
- Water doesn't move on the surface it's on.
- Will not spread out over unfilled water surfaces, if it has an empty space next to it.
- Will evaporate (2⁄3 probability) or copy (1⁄3 chance).
- Oceans now have infinite water.
- No more putting it off! Finite water in /indev/! - The Word of Notch, January 13th, 2010