The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition Indev 0.31 20100111-1
(Redirected from Java Edition Indev 0.31 (January 11, 2010, 1))
January 11, 2010
- Used to place fire.
- New tool.
- Used to gather wood four times faster than by hand.
- Added texture to items.png.
- Now sets fire to flammable materials.
- All items can now catch fire.
- Mining a block with the wrong tool is now 50% slower.
- Rearranged the hotbar to include a shovel, pickaxe, axe, flint and steel, and 99 of wool, glass, torches, TNT and bookshelves.
- 99 Apples can be found in the inventory instead of the previously unused items.[verify]
- Now edible.
- Restores 2 hearts.
- All mobs can now catch fire.
- Islands now have more sand.
- Multiplayer is now made fully inaccessible and attempting to connect to a server will crash the game, although multiplayer code still exists in the game.
- Due to the addition of tools to mine certain blocktypes faster, there is now a bug where switching an item while mining causes the game to cycle through the entire terrain.png file and overlay its textures on the mined block.
- Working inventory items, burning enemies, and so on – The Word of Notch, January 11, 2010
- Minecraft Indev Glitch - Youtube