The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition Indev 0.31
- Title screen
- Dynamic lighting
- Survival mode
- Difficulty settings
- Peaceful, easy, normal, and hard.
- Isometric level rendering screenshot option.
- Fullscreen mode accessible via F11.
- Ability to drop the whole stack of items instead of one at a time.
- Right clicking deposits a single item from a hovering stack.
- The player now needs a pickaxe to mine stone.
- Show when harvesting blocks and from fire and lava as well as from torches.
- Sound engine
- Diamond Ore
- Originally named "emerald ore".
- Block of Diamond
- Originally named "emerald block".
- Crafting Table
- Infinite water
- Always drains from highest remove location
- Flint and Steel
- Places fire.
- Originally named "emerald".
- Iron Ingot
- Gold Ingot
- Iron, diamond and golden shovels.
- Used to gather types of dirt or sand four times faster than by hand.
- Iron, diamond and golden pickaxes.
- Used to gather types of stone four times faster than by hand.
- Iron, diamond and golden axes.
- Used to gather wood four times faster than by hand.
- Mushroom Stew
- Rana, Beast Boy, Steve and Black Steve (later removed).
- Functionless non-block items.
- Items can be dropped on the ground.
- Can then be picked back up.
- Level options
- Level type (island, floating, flat, original)
- Level shape (square, long, deep)
- Level size (small, normal, huge)
- Level theme (normal, hell)
- Liquid spawner.
- Fluids can spawn above sea level and on floating islands.
- Indev House
- Explosions lose power when going through stronger materials.
- Leaves now produce shadows.
- Grass can now grow in slightly lit areas.
- Lava sets fire to flammable materials.
- Water doesn't move on surface it's on.
- Won't spread out over unfilled water surfaces, if it has an empty space next to it.
- Will evaporate (2⁄3 probability) or copy (1⁄3).
- Mobs now avoid taking damage from cliffs, fire, etc.
- Passive mobs now only spawn in bright areas.
- Hostile mobs now only spawn in dark areas.
- All items and mobs can catch fire.
- Oceans have infinite water.