The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition Classic server 1.5
June 20, 2009
|This version is currently missing.|
- Allow players to send most admin commands via stdin.
- Added chat throttling.
- Players who spam the chat will get muted for eight seconds.
- Added movement throttling.
- The server will not process more than a single move command per tick.
- Stand still to catch up if it's lagging.
- This is the maximum number of connections per IP to the server.
- Defaults to 3.
Server version 1.5 was reuploaded to fix the version number.
- IRC logs on Archive.org; #minecraft.20090619.log. June 19, 2009 (UTC−5).
- IRC logs: "P6:00:57 <AlLnAtuRalX> server software on website is 1.5" (June 20, 2009, 23:00:57 UTC)
- "Client 0.0.19a is up, a server update is required" – The Word of Notch, June 20, 2009.
- IRC logs: "P6:00:57 <AlLnAtuRalX> server software on website is 1.5" [...] "P6:01:49 <AlLnAtuRalX> Someone answer me... Why is the server ont he website 1.5?" [...] "P6:02:22 <AlLnAtuRalX> Notch: the server on teh website I am seeing as the old one" [...] "P6:02:33 <Notch> i didn't update the version number in it" (23:00 to 23:02 UTC)