Java Edition Classic server 1.5
June 20, 2009
|Other editions with a version named 1.5|
|This version is currently missing.|
While this version is known to exist due to video or photographic evidence or from being mentioned by a developer and may have been publicly available, this version is missing from the launcher and has not been archived elsewhere, meaning that it is currently lost.
If you believe you have a copy of this version, please post on the talk page.
- Allow players to send most admin commands via stdin.
- Added chat throttling.
- Players who spam the chat will get muted for eight seconds.
- Added movement throttling.
- The server will not process more than a single move command per tick.
- Stand still to catch up if it's lagging.
- This is the maximum number of connections per IP to the server.
- Defaults to 3.
- "Client 0.0.19a is up, a server update is required" – The Word of Notch, June 20, 2009.