Java Edition Classic 0.30 (Survival)
November 10, 2009
0.30 is a version of Classic released on November 10, 2009. This is the survival variant of 0.30, and was released along with its Creative Variant. It is not available in the launcher, but has been archived elsewhere. This is also the last version of the Survival Test, and of Minecraft Classic.
- Hitting an active TNT block defuses it and lets it to be picked up.
- Explosions no longer produce smoke particles
- Loading and saving
- Drastically improved world generation time.
- Previously, generating a new world could take up to 2 minutes. From 0.30 onwards, generating a new world only takes a few seconds.
- Removed online saving for free accounts.
- Blocks now drop themselves again.
- Fixed the sheep hitbox so it no longer has areas the player can hit through.
- TNT no longer disappears upon being hit.
There were many development versions for Indev labelled "0.30" that were never released/only released for private testing, and included features that would be included later in the game.
A TNT explosion.
A group of zombies.
A group of skeletons.
A group of spiders.
A group of pigs.
A group of sheep.