Java Edition Classic 0.30
November 10, 2009
July 31, 2011 (Creative launcher version)
0.30 refers to two versions of Classic released on November 10, 2009. The only difference between these two versions is that one version is in Creative mode, while the other is in Survival mode. Server versions 1.10 and 1.10.1 were released with these versions. 0.30 is the last version of Late Classic, and the final version of Classic to be released.
- Hitting an active TNT block defuses it and lets it be picked up.
- Explosions no longer produce smoke particles.
- Loading and saving
- Drastically improved world generation time.
- Previously, generating a new world could take up to 2 minutes. From 0.30 onwards, generating a new world only takes a few seconds.
- Added local file saving.
- Removed online saving for free accounts.
- There is now a message stating that players need to upgrade to Minecraft Premium when trying to access save menu on free account.
- Blocks now drop themselves again.
- Fixed the sheep hitbox so it no longer has areas the player can hit through.
- TNT no longer disappears upon being hit.
There were many development versions for Indev labelled "0.30" that were never released/only released for private testing, and included features that would be included later in the game.
A TNT explosion.
A group of zombies.
A group of skeletons.
A group of spiders.
A group of pigs.
A group of sheep.