Java Edition Classic 0.28
October 27, 2009
Client not archived
|This version is currently missing.|
While known to exist and to have been publicly available due to video or photographic evidence or from being mentioned by a developer, this version is missing from the launcher and has not been archived elsewhere, meaning that it is currently lost.
If you believe you have a copy of this version, please post on this page's talk page.
- Technically unused as the survival variant of 0.28 went unreleased (albeit most likely compiled at one point)
- Very durable.
- Drops 1 cobblestone block when mined.
- Block outlines
- Gray cloth has more contrast.[verify]
- Added the ability to change gamemodes via an internal value, allowing for creative mode versions to be created again.
- Altered the level saving/loading code.
- Added Ores, Stone Slabs, Iron and Gold Blocks, Bricks, Bookshelves, Moss Stone, and TNT to the creative inventory
- When the player stands near/inside another player, it pushes the player away slightly.
- It's possible to walk through a player, but it feels slightly “solid”.
- Higher FPS.
- Left click removes block
- Right click adds block
- Fixed a bug where middle clicking a block not in the player's inventory does nothing.
- It’s supposed to replace with the clicked texture.
- Fixed exploit where someone logging in with an illegal name would cause players to disconnect.