The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition Classic 0.27 SURVIVAL TEST
0.27 SURVIVAL TEST
October 24, 2009
- Zombies now give 80 points upon death
- Skeletons now give 120 points
- Creepers now give 200 points
- Spiders now give 105 points
- The player can no longer place signs by pressing B
- The swing speed of the player's arm is now slowed down to one swing per second when held, from 4.
- This is a hard limit, the arm will no longer swing faster if the player clicks faster
- The side of the water texture now has a pink bar on top (best seen when blowing up TNT near water)
- Killing a spider during rain no longer crashes the game.
- Survival mode updated, free testing for everyone! – The Word of Notch, October 24, 2009