Java Edition Classic 0.27 SURVIVAL TEST
0.27 SURVIVAL TEST
October 24, 2009
- Zombies now give 80 points upon death
- Skeletons now give 120 points
- Creepers now give 200 points
- Spiders now give 105 points
- The player can no longer place signs by pressing B
- The swing speed of the player's arm is now slowed down to one swing per second when held, from 4.
- This is a hard limit, the arm will no longer swing faster if the player clicks faster
- The side of the water texture now has a pink bar on top (best seen when blowing up TNT near water)
- Killing a spider during rain no longer crashes the game.
- Snowman on #minecraft irc made this snow mod. Looks really nice! – The Word of Notch, October 25, 2009
- Survival mode updated, free testing for everyone! – The Word of Notch, October 24, 2009