Java Edition Classic 0.26 SURVIVAL TEST
(Redirected from Java Edition Classic 0.26)
0.26 SURVIVAL TEST
October 20, 2009
Client not archived
|This version is currently missing.|
While known to exist and to have been publicly available due to video or photographic evidence or from being mentioned by a developer, this version is missing from the launcher and has not been archived elsewhere, meaning that it is currently lost.
If you believe you have a copy of this version, please post on this page's talk page.
- Frame rate limiter
- 10 are given to the player upon world generation.
- These were actually implemented in a version after this.
- Now drops cobblestone.
- Coal Ore
- Drops 1–3 stone slabs when broken.
- Gold Ore
- Drops gold blocks.
- Block of Gold
- Changed texture from
- Obtained from mined gold ore.
- Iron Ore
- Drops iron blocks, which were actually added in the future.