Java Edition Classic 0.25 SURVIVAL TEST
0.25 SURVIVAL TEST
September 3, 2009
Client not archived
- The ability to save and load files.
- Pigs now drop mushrooms
- Skeletons now fire arrows
- The player now spawns with a limited amount of arrows
- Mobs are now "more dangerous"
- Arrows deal more damage
- Killing skeletons makes arrows drop
- Mobs now respawn over time
- Lone mobs lose health over time, and eventually die
- Monsters fight each other (If a skeleton shoots another skeleton, they battle to the death)