Java Edition Classic 0.25 SURVIVAL TEST
0.25 SURVIVAL TEST
September 3, 2009
Client not archived
|This version is currently missing.|
While known to exist and to have been publicly available due to video or photographic evidence or from being mentioned by a developer, this version is missing from the launcher and has not been archived elsewhere, meaning that it is currently lost.
If you believe you have a copy of this version, please post on this page's talk page.
- The ability to save and load files
- The player now spawns with 20 arrows
- Now drop 0-2 brown mushrooms
- Now fire purple arrows
- Mobs are now "more dangerous"
- Mobs are now faster and have a greater follow radius.
- Mobs will now anger toward the player if attacked, regardless of the distance between the player and mob (evident when shooting arrows).
- Killing skeletons makes 6 arrows drop.
- Mobs now respawn over time.
- Lone mobs lose health over time, and eventually die.
- Monsters fight each other (If a skeleton shoots another mob, they battle to the death).
- Skeletons do not fight other skeletons.
- Score now displays in the top right corner.