Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Java Edition Classic 0.25 SURVIVAL TEST
0.25 SURVIVAL TEST
September 3, 2009
Client not archived
|This version is currently missing.|
While known to exist and to have been publicly available due to video or photographic evidence or from being mentioned by a developer, this version is missing from the launcher and has not been archived elsewhere, meaning that it is currently lost.
If you believe you have a copy of this version, please post on this page's talk page.
- The ability to save and load files.
- Pigs now drop mushrooms
- Skeletons now fire arrows
- The player now spawns with a limited amount of arrows
- Mobs are now "more dangerous"
- Arrows deal more damage
- Killing skeletons makes arrows drop
- Mobs now respawn over time
- Lone mobs lose health over time, and eventually die
- Monsters fight each other (If a skeleton shoots another skeleton, they battle to the death)