Java Edition Classic 0.25 SURVIVAL TEST
0.25 SURVIVAL TEST
September 3, 2009
Client not archived
|This version is currently missing.|
While this version is known to exist due to video or photographic evidence or from being mentioned by a developer and may have been publicly available, this version is missing from the launcher and has not been archived elsewhere, meaning that it is currently lost.
If you believe you have a copy of this version, please post on the talk page.
- The ability to save and load files
- The player now spawns with 20 arrows
- Now drop 0-2 brown mushrooms
- Now fire purple arrows
- Mobs are now "more dangerous"
- Mobs are now faster and have a greater follow radius.
- Mobs will now anger toward the player if attacked, regardless of the distance between the player and mob (evident when shooting arrows).
- Killing skeletons makes 6 arrows drop.
- Mobs now respawn over time.
- Lone mobs lose health over time, and eventually die.
- Monsters fight each other (If a skeleton shoots another mob, they battle to the death).
- Skeletons do not fight other skeletons.
- Score now displays in the top right corner.
- Survival Mode test updated to 0.25 – The Word of Notch, September 3, 2009