The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition Classic 0.24_SURVIVAL_TEST_02
September 1, 2009
|This version is currently missing.|
- Tried again to fix a crash bug; the fix was once again unsuccessful.
- Fixed block cracks appearing on only one side of the block.
- IRC logs on Archive.org; #minecraft.20090901.log. September 1, 2009 (UTC−5).
- IRC logs: "P12:01:17 <PuyoDead> oh great, it crashed already" [...] "P12:32:47 <08Notch> PuyoDead: I'm trying one last thing now" [...] "P12:34:59 <08Notch> PuyoDead: Could you try again?" [...] "P12:35:09 <08Notch> _02 fixes a potential maybe-problem" [...] "P12:36:16 <PuyoDead> Notch: nope, same thing again" (17:01 to 17:36 UTC)
- The original 0.24_SURVIVAL_TEST_02 was uploaded at 17:34 UTC, and the .jar for 0.24_SURVIVAL_TEST_03 dates to 19:55 UTC+2 (17:55 UTC), therefore 0.24_SURVIVAL_TEST_02 was reuploaded.
- IRC logs: "P12:40:26 <08Notch> PuyoDead: got time for one really-this-time-last test?" [...] "P12:42:19 <08Notch> PuyoDead: Try now" [...] "P12:43:55 <PuyoDead> super-duper slow, but it worked" (17:40 to 17:43 UTC)