Java Edition Classic 0.24_SURVIVAL_TEST
September 1, 2009
Client not archived
|This version is currently missing.|
While this version is known to exist due to video or photographic evidence or from being mentioned by a developer and may have been publicly available, this version is missing from the launcher and has not been archived elsewhere, meaning that it is currently lost.
If you believe you have a copy of this version, please post on the talk page.
- Survival mode
- Deal 0.5-3 Hearts of damage.
- Deal 0.5-3.5 Hearts of damage.
- Options menu
- Bobbing and the View Bobbing option added.
- 3d Anaglyph added.
- Level size options under "Generate New Level" are now closer together.
- Faster rendering.
- Mobs and players jump back and flash white when taking damage, and have a dying animation.
- Brown mushrooms regain health (2.5 Hearts).
- Red Mushrooms hurt you (1.5 Hearts).
- Readded Sapling particles, although they're now darker than before.[verify]
- Enemies fall over when killed.
- New Level Generator
- If a creeper blows up a liquid, the liquid will drop itself.
- Cracking animation only shows on one side of a block.
- Skeletons can enter 1 block holes.
- Invalid value bug (?)
- Middle clicking a block adds it into your inventory.
- Placing a block at build limit will "eat" the block, destroying it without placing anything.
- Removed creative mode.
- Removed Liquid Raising, although sand and gravel will still fall through liquids.
A skeleton wearing plate armor.