Java Edition Classic 0.24_SURVIVAL_TEST
September 1, 2009
Client not archived
|This version is currently missing.|
- Added as an entity.
- Can be spawned by pressing B.
- Can not be edited.
- Can be shot by pressing Tab ↹.
- Took 7 shots to kill mobs. Deal 3 damage.
- Are a lot darker than normal.
- Return to normal when hit.
- Explode on death.
- Deal 2 to 6 damage upon hit and up to 12 × 6 damage upon death in its explosion.[verify]
- Survival mode
- Score can only be seen after death.
- Killing zombies give 100 points.
- Killing skeletons give 100 points.
- Killing creepers give 250 points.
- Killing pigs give 10 points.
- Visual feature only; provides no protection.
- Can only be worn as a helmet or chestplate by zombie and skeletons.
- Readded sapling particles, although they are now darker than before.[verify]
- Options menu
- Bobbing and the View Bobbing option added.
- 3D anaglyph added.
- Level size options under "Generate New Level" are now closer together.
- Mobs and players jump back and flash white when taking damage, and have a dying animation.
- Enemies fall over when killed.
- Block outline
- White block selection box removed
- Brown mushrooms heal 5 when eaten.
- Red mushroom deplete 3 when eaten.
- Mushrooms no longer decay in darkness.
- New level generator.
- Faster rendering.
- "Load Location" and "Save Location" no longer work.
- If a creeper blows up a liquid, the liquid will drop itself.
- Cracking animation only shows on one side of a block.
- Skeletons can enter 1-block-high holes.
- Invalid value bug.[more information needed]
- Arrows do not deal damage after flying for more than 1 second.
- Middle-clicking a block (pick-block) adds it into the player's inventory even when they do not yet have that block.
- Placing a block at build limit will consume the block, destroying it without placing anything.
- Looking at glass no longer makes glass textures directly behind it disappear.[verify]
- Removed creative mode.
- Removed liquid raising, although sand and gravel will still fall through liquids.
A skeleton wearing plate armor.
- IRC logs on Archive.org; #minecraft.20090901.log. September 1, 2009 (UTC−5).