Java Edition Classic 0.0.23a
July 11, 2009
Client not archived
|This version is currently missing.|
While known to exist and to have been publicly available due to video or photographic evidence or from being mentioned by a developer, this version is missing from the launcher and has not been archived elsewhere, meaning that it is currently lost.
If you believe you have a copy of this version, please post on this page's talk page.
- Customizable controls
- "Liquid Raising"[verify]
- Sand and Gravel no longer "falls" down atop water or lava as if it where a solid block
- Instead they will fall through the liquid, and the location where the block was placed will be replaced by the liquid
- This liquid was stationary but will flow once updated
- Changed texture for menu buttons.
- Clicking a player's name under the Tab menu pastes their name into chat.
- FPS meter removed unless "Show FPS" is set to on[verify].
- "Back in the saddle, client 0.0.23a is out" – The Word of Notch, July 11, 2009.