Java Edition Classic 0.0.20a_02
June 21, 2009
- Fixed a bug where if the player aims at a certain angle while placing a block it will appear to go inside an existing block.[note 1]
- Fixed water transparency bug from the previous version.[verify]
- Usernames are no longer hard to read.
- Although no direct evidence from Notch about this fix exists, this bug was reported for the last time in 0.0.20a_01.
- June 20 IRC logs on Archive.org; #minecraft.20090620.log. June 20, 2009 (UTC−5).
- June 21 IRC logs on Archive.org; #minecraft.20090621.log. June 21, 2009 (UTC−5).
- "Minecraft - Mein Secret Hideout"– L4DWonton on YouTube, June 24, 2009
- June 21 IRC logs: "A9:52:15 <Quatroking> we're currently running on 20a_2 already :P" (14:52 UTC)
- June 20 IRC logs: "P4:47:04 <Kapow> I'm getting the same bug with glass that I was with leaves, if you try to build off the side of it from a narrow angle, sometimes the place the new block will appear goes inside the existing block" (21:47 UTC)