The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition Classic 0.0.20a_02
June 20, 2009
Client not archived
|This article is a stub, meaning that it lacks some important content.|
You can help by expanding it with further information relating to the topic.
|This version is currently missing.|
- Fixed a bug where if the player aims at a certain angle while placing a block it will appear to go inside an existing block.[note 1]
- Fixed water transparency bug from the previous version.[verify]
- Although no direct evidence from Notch about this fix exists, this bug was reported for the last time in 0.0.20a_01.
- June 20 IRC logs on Archive.org; #minecraft.20090620.log. June 20, 2009 (UTC−5).
- June 21 IRC logs on Archive.org; #minecraft.20090621.log. June 21, 2009 (UTC−5).
- "Minecraft - Mein Secret Hideout" – L4DWonton, June 24, 2009 – via YouTube
- June 21 IRC logs: "A9:52:15 <Quatroking> we're currently running on 20a_2 already :P" (14:52 UTC)
- June 20 IRC logs: "P4:47:04 <Kapow> I'm getting the same bug with glass that I was with leaves, if you try to build off the side of it from a narrow angle, sometimes the place the new block will appear goes inside the existing block" (21:47 UTC)