The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition Classic 0.0.19a_05
June 20, 2009
|This version is currently missing.|
- Tried to fix a rubber-banding issue.
- The system clock is out of sync.
- IRC logs on Archive.org; #minecraft.20090619.log. June 19, 2009 (UTC−5).
- IRC logs: "P8:16:05 <Notch> Rroff: new client up now, try it" [...] "P8:19:57 <Rroff> 19a_05 is the new one?", "P8:20:00 <Notch> yes" (June 20, 2009, 01:16 to 01:20 UTC)
- IRC logs: "P8:14:19 <Rroff> higher framerate the rubber band feeling is less noticeable" [...] "P8:14:54 <Rroff> slight warpy motion" (June 20, 2009, 01:14 UTC)
- IRC logs: "P8:23:37 <Rroff> the system timer is gaining 1 second for every 3" [...] "P8:29:33 <Rroff> when I have the game running the system timer goes nuts" [...] "P8:30:55 <Zuriki> Rroff same here" (June 20, 2009, 01:23 to 01:30 UTC)