The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition Classic 0.0.19a_04
June 20, 2009
Client not archived
|This version is currently missing.|
- Tried again to fix a bug where the client incorrectly throttles players that get kicked for running too fast, due to the client sending movement data while downloading a level.
- IRC logs on Archive.org; #minecraft.20090619.log. June 19, 2009 (UTC−5).
- IRC logs: "P7:49:51 <Notch> if you're running too fast, it SHOULD kick you. But the client really should throttle it better" [...] "P7:52:15 <Notch> the client sends movement data while downloading the level" [...] "P7:52:25 <Notch> that could DEFINITELY cause the too much lag thing" [...] "P7:53:28 <Notch> _04 is up now, fixing that", "P7:53:36 <Notch> if you still get kicked in _04, let me know" (June 20, 2009, 00:49 to 00:53 UTC)
- IRC logs: "P7:59:14 <Rroff> anyone else getting "rubber band lag" since the update?" [...] "P7:59:34 <Rroff> and getting kicked for "Cheat Detected: Too much lag"" [...] "P8:00:13 <Rroff> I get a feelig of taking 1 step forward, 2 steps back" [...] "P8:02:05 <Rroff> when jumping its very odd", "P8:02:10 <Rroff> I suddenly go fast then slow in spurts" (June 20, 2009, 00:59 to 01:02 UTC)
- IRC logs: "P8:02:59 <Notch> ok, that's the sampling time of my time adjustment code" (June 20, 2009, 02:59 UTC)