The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition Classic 0.0.19a_03
June 20, 2009
Client not archived
|This version is currently missing.|
- Tried to fix a bug where the client incorrectly throttles players that get kicked for running too fast.
- Fixed mirroring.
- Fixed the default player stance.
- Fixed rotation interpolation bugs.
- Human mobs have glitched skins.
- IRC logs: IRC logs on Archive.org; #minecraft.20090619.log. June 19, 2009 (UTC−5).
- IRC logs: "P7:49:51 <Notch> if you're running too fast, it SHOULD kick you. But the client really should throttle it better" [...] "P7:50:04 <Notch> I tried to fix it in _03, but I guess it didn't work" (24:49 to 24:50 UTC)
- IRC logs: "P7:09:43 <Notch> fixed mirrong, fixed default stance, fixed rotation interpolation bugs" (24:09:43 UTC)
- IRC logs: "P7:39:47 <Zuriki> http://i40.tinypic.com/2jedc86.png" (24:39:47 UTC)