Java Edition Classic 0.0.19a_03
June 20, 2009
Client not archived
- Tried to fix a bug where the client incorrectly throttles players that get kicked for running too fast.
- Fixed mirroring.
- Fixed the default player stance, but Humans still have glitched skins.
- Fixed rotation interpolation bugs.
- Human mobs have glitched skins.
- IRC logs: IRC logs on Archive.org; #minecraft.20090619.log. June 19, 2009 (UTC−5).
- IRC logs: "P7:49:51 <Notch> if you're running too fast, it SHOULD kick you. But the client really should throttle it better" [...] "P7:50:04 <Notch> I tried to fix it in _03, but I guess it didn't work" (24:49 to 24:50 UTC)
- IRC logs: "P7:09:43 <Notch> fixed mirrong, fixed default stance, fixed rotation interpolation bugs" (24:09:43 UTC)
- IRC logs: "P7:39:47 <Zuriki> http://i40.tinypic.com/2jedc86.png" (24:39:47 UTC)