Java Edition Classic 0.0.19a_01
June 19, 2009
Client not archived
|This article is a stub, meaning that it lacks some important content.|
You can help by expanding it with further information relating to the topic.
|This version is currently missing.|
- June 19 IRC logs: IRC logs on Archive.org; #minecraft.20090619.log. June 19, 2009 (UTC−5).
- June 22 IRC logs: IRC logs on Archive.org; #minecraft.20090622.log. June 22, 2009 (UTC−5).
- June 19 IRC logs: "P6:28:41 <Snowman> Notch, dont forget to change the version number :D" (23:28:41 UTC)
- June 19 IRC logs: "P5:59:14 <Notch> I might just revert the glass to the horrible non-transparent texture from the screenshot" [...] "P5:59:49 <Evil-Ville> I actually liked the old glass more Notch" [...] "P6:19:32 <Notch> I'm switching glass to a non-semi-trasparent texture" [...] "P6:25:51 <Redshift> yeah windows definitely need to be less opaque, personally i think they should have no texture, and just a slight hint of opacity" (22:59 to 23:25 UTC) | "the screenshot" refers to "Glass (looks pretty bad..) and sponge!" – Notch, June 16, 2009, Tumblr | The opaque glass texture refers to the 0.0.19a texture.
- June 22 IRC logs: P1:17:31 <Haruhi2> the version that was semi-opaque looked more like ice than glass [...] then the version after that was fine [...] then he changed it a bit and now it doesn't really look like either