Java Edition Classic 0.0.19a
June 20, 2009
Client not archived
|This version is currently missing.|
While known to exist and to have been publicly available due to video or photographic evidence or from being mentioned by a developer, this version is missing from the launcher and has not been archived elsewhere, meaning that it is currently lost.
If you believe you have a copy of this version, please post on this page's talk page.
- Removed sand and cobblestone from the inventory (hotbar) because of a lack of space.
- It is still possible to build with these blocks using the Pick Block key
- Water and lava now have animated textures.
- Fixed a client crash bug on chat.
- A version of Wurm Online, which Notch developed from 2003, is called "0.0.19a".
- "Client 0.0.19a is up, a server update is required" – The Word of Notch, June 20, 2009.