Java Edition Classic 0.0.19a
June 20, 2009
Client not archived
|This version is currently missing.|
While this version is known to exist due to video or photographic evidence or from being mentioned by a developer and may have been publicly available, this version is missing from the launcher and has not been archived elsewhere, meaning that it is currently lost.
If you believe you have a copy of this version, please post on the talk page.
|This page would benefit from the addition of more images.|
Please remove this notice once you've added suitable images to the article.
The specific instructions are: before and after of lava?
- Removed sand and cobblestone from the inventory (hotbar) because of a lack of space.
- It is still possible to build with these blocks using the Pick Block key
- Water and lava now have animated textures.
- Fixed a client crash bug on chat.
- A version of Wurm Online, which Notch developed from 2003, is called "0.0.19a".
- "Client 0.0.19a is up, a server update is required" – The Word of Notch, June 20, 2009.