Java Edition Classic 0.0.18a_01
June 14, 2009
Client not archived
|This version is currently missing.|
- Reported problems with rendering corners of blocks. 
- It was reported that a player swimming diagonally towards a corner where the right side is higher than the left side won't be able to get onto the land until they look away from the block. 
- This bug existed at least as far back as Java Edition Classic 0.0.16a_02.
- June 13 IRC Logs: IRC logs on Archive.org; #minecraft.20090613.log. June 13, 2009 (UTC−5).
- June 14 IRC Logs: IRC logs on Archive.org; #minecraft.20090614.log. June 14, 2009 (UTC−5).
- "Mine Craft, The Great Pyramid Server" – mikeon, June 14, 2009 – via YouTube
- https://forum.mods.de/bb/thread.php?TID=195840&PID=1240505735#reply_1240505735 (June 14, 2009 01:24:12 UTC+2)
- "Custom skins are live!" – The Word of Notch, June 14, 2009.
- June 13 IRC logs: "P5:43:14 <C418> ah, yet another new client?" [...] P5:43:21 <Parthon> looks like it
- June 14 IRC logs: "A4:05:45 <vdgmprgrmr> First, if you have a four-block cricumstance." [...] "A4:05:51 <vdgmprgrmr> On two corners are solid blocks." [...] "A4:06:17 <vdgmprgrmr> And in another corner you have liquid." [...] "A4:06:28 <vdgmprgrmr> And in the corner on the other side of that one, you have nothing." (09:05 to 09:06 UTC)
- June 14 IRC logs: "A4:08:14 <vdgmprgrmr> If you're in water, and you're in a situation like this:" [...] "A4:09:26 <vdgmprgrmr> And you're in the liquid, and you try to move diagonally toward the center while pressing space, you can't get on the block like you should be able to." [...] "A4:10:01 <vdgmprgrmr> You have to be almost looking at the center of the block that would be to the left of the 1-height-block to get on it." (9:08 to 9:10 UTC)