The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition Classic 0.0.16a_02
June 7, 2009
|The pre-reupload version of this version is currently missing.|
This version has been reuploaded at one point in time. While the reuploaded version has been archived, the pre-reupload has not, meaning that it is currently lost.
If you believe you have a copy of this version, please post it on this page's talk page.
- Fixed a connection problem.
- Partially fixed
- Fixed flickering on the login screen.
- Fixed being able to spawn mobs in multiplayer.
- Testvan's IRC logs, #minecraft.20090607.log (June 7, 2009, UTC−6)
- Rotab's IRC logs, #minecraft.20090608.log (June 8, 2009, UTC+2).
- "Minecraft - Lava Flood of Doooooom" – FoxBlitzz, June 9, 2009 – via YouTube
- "Minecraft (alpha)" by FishyBoy . TIG Forums, June 8, 2009. "Played some multiplayer on C418's server. Great fun. Also: Gentlemen, behold!"
- Testvan's IRC logs: "[12:41] <@Notch> do you get a nice "the server is full" message on the site now?" (18:41 UTC)
- .jar file has a compilation time of 12:47 UTC+2.
- Rotab's IRC logs: "(12:41:25) <@pyl> still unable to get input stream for minecraft.jar, giving up" [...] "(12:47:43) <@Notch> restarting server, I think I got the bug now" (June 8, 2009, 10:41 to 10:47 UTC)
- Testvan's IRC logs: "[12:10] <Empty> Notch when I log in the "Today's message screen" flickers." [...] "[12:11] <@Notch> i shall make fix" (June 7, 2009, 18:10 UTC)
- Testvan's IRC logs: "[12:12] <Empty> I wonder can other people see the mobs I spawn" [...] "[12:14] <IDTL> Spawning mobs should probably be disabled on multiplayer" (June 7, 2009, 18:12 UTC)