The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition Classic 0.0.15a_03
June 4, 2009
|This version is currently missing.|
- Added an error message for an invalid protocol.
- This version had a bug with singleplayer not working.
- IRC logs: #minecraft.20090604.log (June 4, 2009, UTC−6)
- IRC logs: "[14:46] <@Notch> AHHH!!!", "[14:46] <unknownczar> CRASH" [...] "[14:47] <@Notch> lol, I'm fixing some stuff. =)" [...] "[14:49] <Onforty> Notch? MP test up?" [...] "[14:49] <@Notch> Onforty: Yes" (20:47 to 20:49 UTC)
- IRC logs: "[15:02] <@Notch> I added a new message to the protocol. error. But the client doesn't deal with it yet" (21:02 UTC)
- IRC logs: "[15:03] <@Notch> and I made the server kick people IMMEDIATELY when it's full. it used to wait for the login message, but that means you can dos the server by just connecting a hundred people" (21:03 UTC)
- IRC logs: "[14:50] <Zuriki> Single Player not working?" (20:50 UTC)