Java Edition Classic 0.0.15a_03
June 4, 2009
|This article's name is conjectural.|
An official name is yet to be given to the subject matter and may change at any time.
|This version is currently missing.|
- Added an error message for an invalid protocol.
- This version had a bug with singleplayer not working.
- IRC logs: #minecraft.20090604.log (June 4, 2009, UTC−6)
- IRC logs: "[14:46] <@Notch> AHHH!!!", "[14:46] <unknownczar> CRASH" [...] "[14:47] <@Notch> lol, I'm fixing some stuff. =)" [...] "[14:49] <Onforty> Notch? MP test up?" [...] "[14:49] <@Notch> Onforty: Yes" (20:47 to 20:49 UTC)
- IRC logs: "[15:02] <@Notch> I added a new message to the protocol. error. But the client doesn't deal with it yet" (21:02 UTC)
- IRC logs: "[15:03] <@Notch> and I made the server kick people IMMEDIATELY when it's full. it used to wait for the login message, but that means you can dos the server by just connecting a hundred people" (21:03 UTC)
- IRC logs: "[14:50] <Zuriki> Single Player not working?" (20:50 UTC)