The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition Classic 0.0.15a_02
June 4, 2009
|This version is currently missing.|
- When two blocks are placed diagonally from each other with water on one side and air on the other, the player can swim up the water even if they are standing on the dry side.
- This was present as early as Java Edition Classic 0.0.15a (Multiplayer Test 1)
- This version crashes sometimes.
- IRC logs, #minecraft.20090604.log (June 4, 2009, UTC−6).
- IRC logs: "[14:34] <@taodih> http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j52/taodih/O_O.jpg" (20:34 UTC)
- IRC logs: "[11:53] <@Notch> restart the client and meet me at the spawn, I need some help testing something. =)" (17:53 UTC)
- IRC logs: "[13:21] <vdgmprgrmr> If you have two blocks that are diagonal from each other, but touching, and water is on one side of the divide, and nothing is on the other, if you stand in the dry side, and go into the most inward corner you can, you can swim up by pressing space, even though you're not in water." (19:21 UTC)
- IRC logs: "[12:01] <@Notch> server crash", "[12:01] <Bujold> It crashed, but works again" [...] "[12:25] <sppt> oh btw Notch the game seems to crash Opera." [...] "[12:28] <@Notch> KABOOM! server crash" (18:01 to 18:28 UTC)