The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition Classic 0.0.15a (Multiplayer Test 6)
June 3, 2009
|This version is currently missing.|
- Changed the level sending code to pause whenever a new player logs in.
- This version did not work.
- IRC logs, #minecraft.20090604.log (June 4, 2009, UTC−6)
- IRC logs: "[10:51] <koekje4life> when is the next MP test again?" [...] "[10:51] <@Notch> ir's right now!", "[10:51] * Notch changes topic to 'http://www.minecraft.net/ | Multiplayer test is back up!" (16:51 UTC)
- IRC logs: "[10:50] <@Notch> ok, I did some experimental work on the level sending code.." [...] "[10:51] <@taodih> level sending code? " [...] "[10:51] <@Notch> yeah, the pauses whenever a player logs in" (16:51 UTC)
- IRC logs: "[10:52] <@Notch> doesn't seem to work, hold on", "[10:52] * Notch changes topic to 'http://www.minecraft.net/ | Multiplayer test is back down, gimme a sec." (16:52 UTC)