Java Edition Classic 0.0.14a_03
May 27, 2009
|This version is currently missing.|
It is not known if version 0.0.14a_02 existed.
- Fixed a bug upon loading maps with the first couple of versions of 0.0.14, which was caused by a bad combination of proguard and serialization.
- Fixed bug that prevented players from placing inside liquids.
- IRC logs, #minecraft.20090528.log (May 28, 2009, UTC+2).
- IRC logs: "(01:04:14) <@notch> I'd appreciate it if you could reload so you get 14a_03, then try loading your levels" (May 27, 2009, 23:04 UTC)
- "Minecraft (alpha)" by Notch. TIG Forums, May 28, 2009. "I had some problems loading maps with the first couple of versions of 0.0.14 (caused by a bad combination of proguard and serialization) that I seemed to fix for the _03 update."
- IRC logs: "(01:02:24) <@notch> the new version shouldn't let you spawn in water any more" (May 27, 2009, 23:02 UTC)